Is paid proxy much faster than free proxy?

Support for Paid Proxy Services offered by the FoxyProxy Team

Is paid proxy much faster than free proxy?

Postby jbclem » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:35 am

I'm trying a free proxy from ************ and even though it was rated at pretty good connection time and speed, it's incredibly slow when connecting to the BBC iPlayer. I'm talking 3-5 minutes to bring up a page. The free proxy I'm trying is an HTTP connection.

This is my first try at using a proxy so I don't know if this is normal. But can someone give me an idea as to the speed when using the paid proxy services compared to the free proxy services. Is my experience an aberration?
jbclem

Re: Is paid proxy much faster than free proxy?

Postby FoxyProxy Support » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello,

Free proxies are usually overloaded with hundred and thousand users so it is pretty notmal to expect such a great delay. On the other hand our paid proxy/VPN service does not have such delay and BBC iPlayer loads instantly. I would recommend to give it a try. http://getfoxyproxy.org/order/
FoxyProxy Support
FoxyProxy Team
FoxyProxy Team

Re: Is paid proxy much faster than free proxy?

Postby victohunt » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:47 am

If I use a VPN service will the company running the VPN server be able to read all my data if they like. For instance, if I'm connecting to my brokerage account, won't they be able to snoop on my account details and balances if they want to? Thanks.
victohunt

Return to Paid Proxy Service