Add shortcuts for each proxy

Post enhancement requests here.

Add shortcuts for each proxy

Postby olupome » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:31 am

Hello!

I use foxyproxy everyday and I love it. I use to switch manually between several proxies with the icon but it would be very useful if I could associate each proxy with a custom shortcut so I could switch even faster.

Thanks again!
olupome

Re: Add shortcuts for each proxy

Postby vuyisileN » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi!

This is something we could look into adding, What kind of shortcut would you like to see? A keyboard combination, mouse gesture?

There's a way to switch between proxies easily using the Firefox's Tools Menu, or clicking on the FoxyProxy icon in Chrome. This, however requires the proxy to be added manually before it can be used or selected in the selection menu that appears in the browser.
vuyisileN
FoxyProxy Team
FoxyProxy Team

Postby olupome » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Hello!

Sorry for my late reply, I was on holiday. I would love to be able to assign a specific keyboard combination for each proxy I have (currently 3). Let's say alt+t for the tor proxy, alt+h for my home proxy and alt+d for the default (no proxy) for example...

I currently use the FoxyProxy toolbar icon to switch between them, and let's be honest, it is quite quick. But a keyboard combination would be even more efficient ;)
olupome

Postby vuyisileN » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:51 pm

That is great. I'll pass this information along to our developers. Thanks for suggesting this, we'll ask more questions if needed.
vuyisileN
FoxyProxy Team
FoxyProxy Team

Postby Dudeprox » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Good idea!
Dudeprox

Return to Feature Requests / Enhancements